Ramstein Plage Campsite
Wearing a mask is compulsory in the Buildings from the campsite (Office, sanitary facilities, restaurant) and generally speaking when social distancing of 1m is not possible.
Hand disinfection gel available at the entrance of buildings please disinfect your hands when entering.
Maintain 1 meter distance between yourself and others – respect the barrier measures actions.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : camping Ramstein-Plage
Situated between forest and water, in the Ramstein Plage leisure grounds, Ramstein Plage campsite (8ha) has exceptional surroundings.
There are 305 seasonal pitches at attractive prices and 52 luxury pitches available at daily rates ( with water, electricity), pitches for tents and caravans, pitches for campers with service posts as well.
Six modern sanitary blocks with free hot water are available for the campers. Two blocks have baby facilities.
Pets are accepted (except dogs in Cat. 1 or 2). A valid vaccination card must be presented.
Material and equipment
• Washing machine, dryer, and freezer are at your disposal.
• Payment : cash, cheques, credit cards, holiday cheques are accepted.
• Bar-restaurant on the campsite : ACTUALLY CLOSED
• WI-FI (payed)
• The local shops are 800m away and there are 10 supermarkets in a radius of 15km.
• Leisure activities on the campsite.
• Lake for swimming, open-air swimming pool (July/August), picnic benches, play area for Children multisport court, tennis court, bowling ground, beach volleyball, table tennis, pedal-boats (hire).
• All leisure materiel for the campers for use in the leisure ground is available free of charge.
[nggallery id=3 template=mini]
GPS : N 48° 58’ 886’’ / E 7° 30’ 869’’
Latitude : 48. 9814281 / Longitude : 7. 5143051
Camping Ramstein Plage F-57230 BAERENTHAL
Tél.: (33) 03 87 06 50 73
SIRET : 215 700 469 00020
Directrice : Nathalie BERRON